Coaching and Mentoring
Bridgewater has been fortunate to mentor over 1000 individuals as part of its enterprise activity . Clients support outcomes have spanned performance, growth and labour activation.
Our philosophy can be summarised as follows:
- The role of the Mentor/Coach is to listen to the participant and challenge them to consider a range of options for the development of their business.
- Through the process of asking probing questions we lead clients to their own insights and conclusions, empowering the business promoter to focus on the key issues, and to choose from a range of solutions.
- Responsibility for the business decisions and implementation of solutions remains with the Client throughout.
- The key strength with Bridgewater is our knowledge base – centred round our extensive business experience, and the cumulative knowledge of the Bridgewater team.
- A key objective of mentoring for us, is the building of wider networks and sharing these networks with participants.
- We work productively with other advisors, consultants and experts retained by clients.
- In our view, the development of rapport between mentor and mentee is critical to contributing positive results.